0

Few entries unpublish..

Posted by Kaleidoscope on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 2:36 PM
Seems that I have a lot of entries to be published but due to some circumstances, I must put it aside temporary. Meanwhile, just to make sure that I myself don't forget about it, some gist of the stories won't do me any harm. Let's put it this way:

- I was about to narrate a story from my observations towards the nocturnal neighbor, not that I'm being fussy but enough said that it was suffocated.
- I was about to share my fasting experience and where did I see myself this Ramadhan every time I had undergone my Terawih

That's all I could think of at the moment.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 It's a kaleidoscopic mind - full of colors but never colorless All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.