2

My Story Submission to RDAsia

Posted by Kaleidoscope on Friday, August 21, 2009 at 3:18 PM


I have just submitted my previous article about my late father to RDAsia. Even though I'm not confident enough about the level of accuracy of my grammar and strongly believed that there were some grammatical errors here and there, but the authenticity of the article that I had written and the thoughts that I had towards my late father somehow had made me driven. I'd personally leave behind all doubts and pretty much undaunted at the moment. And I will not be bothered should there be any condemn.
I'm taking this opportunity as well to wish all the Muslim bloggers/readers, 'Salam Ramadhan' and may this Ramadhan brings us a step nearer to The Almighty...Insha'Allah.

2 Comments


wow...great idea ! Congratulations.


wahx3!!! congraz to u....wish 4 your success bro...

Copyright © 2009 It's a kaleidoscopic mind - full of colors but never colorless All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.