0

I hate waiting!!!!!

Posted by Kaleidoscope on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 at 10:46 AM
For over 3-4 weeks, I have been hunting for this 'thing' to fulfill my desire & lust. To own and run my fingers on it is the only thing I would do if it happens to be mine. But easier said than done. The waiting period somehow or rather is killing me, deep inside and nothing I could do to surpass the time. If only I have the authority to quicken the process of this hire and purchase. So lame when we had to deal with this kind of community; which we thought it would be much easier to deal with due to our same believe & skin, rather than dealing with our opposite. Since I have experienced both, to be franked I would prefer the opposite side because they never forget their integrity when doing their business and they definitely know how to run a business. I just don't want to laid back like them but even though I'm not rushing to own it, but wouldn't it be nice to have it as soon as possible? And why can't they contact me to update or even ask my details if that's the only thing their lack of? I have submitted my docs since last week because I don't want to be burdened with the new interest rate and they have known about it. Why should a customer/buyer like me who had to call and check for the updates while it was suppose to be their jobs to do so? Aihh...I was so devastated and the only song that kept humming in my head was this -- I can't fight this feeling anymore - Reo Speedwagon. But i prefer the Glee version:P





0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 It's a kaleidoscopic mind - full of colors but never colorless All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.