0

I think I've fall in love again.....

Posted by Kaleidoscope on Wednesday, January 6, 2010 at 4:43 PM

I always have something to say when it comes to my desire or lust or anything that could drive me crazy. To be franked, when I started to know about IT, i always thought that this stuff more or less is like any other stuff and there’s nothing special to brag about it. But then, when I decided to get to know and started to put my attention on it, suddenly I feel in love again. The feeling is so exquisite and I don’t know how to put it into words. It makes me wandering every night before I go to bed, I’ve even dreamed about it last night and nothing could compare it to any other stuff that I did. This one is so amazing and nothing could stop me finish what I’ve started.
































This entry dedicated to my new infatuation, The Mafia Wars on FB. J


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 It's a kaleidoscopic mind - full of colors but never colorless All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.