0

Some info updates..

Posted by Kaleidoscope on Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 3:36 PM
I haven't had a chance to update my blog recently due to some unforeseen circumstances. Anyway, I'd list down some of the scenarios just in order to let my readers know how chaotic & unmanageable my life turn into these few days.

1) I've gone for the interview at Damansara Jaya and all I could say that the interview session has run smoothly & I have given my best shot on it. Just trying my luck & hope to hear the good news about it. But just in case, if I'm not the chosen one, I'd be happy to know the ratio of my performance so that I could do some post-mortem. Huhuhuhu..
2) I'm going to have another 2 interviews and luckily I've managed to reschedule one of it due to my inability to attend the session.
3) I have to attend a Family Day this weekend outside Klang Valley and we have received the tentative of the programme.
4) I have yet to update lots of contents for database but all I could do is to pray that I could have more time
5) My precious milestone had to undergo a treatment at the hospital due to infections in her lungs & we were so devastated about it. She started to get the cough last Sunday 18/10 and we have brought her to the panel clinic. But due to the malfunction of the 'Chorum' antibiotic that she had taken, the doctor finally referred her to the hospital for further treatment.

So, I guess now everybody knows what's happening in my life right now. I hope that my little princess will recover soon & we get our lives back.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 It's a kaleidoscopic mind - full of colors but never colorless All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.