0

Happy Birthday Ummy Sayang

Posted by Kaleidoscope on Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 1:18 AM
Dear Ummy,

For the past 7 years we've been together as a husband & wife, you had done your part flawlessly and never failed to satisfy every single things that I had requested for. I know sometimes we had our ups and down, but no matter what come may, our love still growing stronger with the presence of our 2 princesses. I've remembered when the day we officially became husband and wife after the solemnization of our marriage, I felt that I wanted to hold you in my arms straight away just to show how much I love you:P but......I didn't dare to do that because we were in the midst of the family gathering and everybody would be judging me as a freak..Kekeke. I've remembered when we were in the labor room for the 1st time. We've waited since 5.30pm until 11pm in a hope that you could deliver our baby in SVD but when the doc said that you had to be ceasered, I ran downstairs & cried out loud because it was beyond my expectation. It was really hard that time but as soon as the nurse asked me to 'iqamah' our 1st princess, all the hard things were eased and I cried once more when I held our princess in my arms. And I was relief when the nurse said that you were doing fine because I couldn't imagine what it was going be like if you weren't around. Scary.....and yes! I was scared. Alhamdulillah, everything went well after that. And after 5 years expecting for the 2nd one, and there we went through the same situation again. You were in the labor room since 7pm and it was difficult to see you having the contractions all by yourself. I knew the pains were unbearable but I managed to restrain myself not to cry in front of you because I knew how would you react if you saw me cry. I've remembered around 10pm, I went to musolla to perform my pray and I said, 'Ya! Allah. Aku halalkan makan & minum Ummy, aku ampunkan segala dosa2 dia terhadapku. Tolonglah, ya!Allah. Kau permudahkanlah urusan kami ini. Biarlah Ummy dapat bersalin secara normal secepat mungkin dan selamatkanlah kedua2nya'. I went back to the labor room as soon as I had my pray, and then not too long after that, you were about to deliver our 2nd princess. Allah has granted my wish. Alhamdulillah...
Having you in my life is so wonderful and thanks for giving me such a valuable experience as a husband to you and a father to our princesses. Thanks for being there for me. May our love grow stronger than ever, be blessed with lotsa happiness.....until the end of our lives....till death do us part.

Your truly love,

Aby

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 It's a kaleidoscopic mind - full of colors but never colorless All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.