0

Lunch at MM Cafe

Posted by Kaleidoscope on Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 2:22 PM
I had my unplanned lunch with he-who-shall-not-be-named this afternoon at Happy Mansion, PJ (some where nearby my office area). At first I thought that we going to have our quick lunch downstairs my block until my friend decided to gave me a free ride as he claimed that there was nothing to be eaten here :P. As he drove his car along this residential area, there was a road block by police. And out of nowhere, our car being detained and the police asked us to pull over. We were confuse and blur at first and I asked my friend, what have we done wrong? Then, one of the policemen came and approached us and asked politely:P ' When was the car road tax expired huh? '. I looked at my friend as his voice being stumbled to find an answer and then I opened my door and took a peep. 'Hey You! It was expired on June!' I told my friend. Shocked with the date, my friend said that he has renewed it but haven't had a chance to replace it with the new one. Luckily, he brought the new one and showed it to the policeman. Then, the policeman advised us to replace it and let us go. Kekekeke...I said to my friend 'Now it's already October. Gila lama you tak tukar? ' Then I laughed out loud.

Morale of the story: Always check when is our car road tax due because we might not know how much we need to spend if we are being summoned by the police for that. Kekekeeke. And to my friend, thanks for the free ride. :P

p/s This entry has been vetted and put under surveillance by he-who-shall-not-be-named. Arghh!!! Benci :P

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 It's a kaleidoscopic mind - full of colors but never colorless All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.